Aviasud Albatros AE-209 for sale
JPS
2007-06-10 06:42:42 UTC
Ultralight: Aviasud Albatros AE-209 Tailgear (1992) with 1015 flight hours
Quick and easy wing folding system (5 minutes-one person)
Engine:Rotax 582UL DCDI mod.99-Blue head (2003) with 145 flight hours
Propeller: Arplast 4-blade ultra-silence
Electric start, complete instrumentation, GPS

For photos or further details, please write e-mail to: ***@msn.com

J.P.Silva
Portugal
Coffignot Gérard
2008-06-13 09:14:53 UTC
Hello JP,
is it already sold or may I ask you some more question about that microlight ?
For example is it ready to fly in Portugal and does it has a certificate to fly back to so=
uth of France where I am living ?
Could you give me all the specifications of your AE-209 which is not so easy to find, ev=
en with the internet network, due to the fact that Aviasud Industries does not exist a=
ny more ! Some pictures of the beast could of course be interesting for me !
Wishing to read you soon.
Best regards.
G=C3=A9rard Coffignot
22 rue de Cuques