INFO: Nigerian G2 5N-AGV Update
Alex P - Aviation Images
2007-08-10 19:55:12 UTC

Nigerian G2 5N-AGV was seen making engine runs at Luton yesterday.
It's been hanagered for over 2 years and finally looks as though it'll
fly again. Its current state can be seen below, with new nose cone in
primer:
http://alexpeake.fotopic.net/p43951296.html

Cheers,

Alex
http://alexpeake.fotopic.net/
Alek Smart.
2007-08-18 01:30:43 UTC
Gosh, are they still at it.....It always amazed me when I was in Check
Maintenance how the Nigerians operated their avation systems.

It usually began with a flurry of stripping as the 737-200`s arrived and
were were opened up.....Then the inevitable "Everybody Off" as the various
Teams were taken off the Aircraft as the funds expired.
Then the a/c would be pushed,towed or otherwise moved to some secluded area
to await a fresh injection of funds...

Still it ensured that the Creepy Crawlies in the cargo holds really did have
time to expire from the cold !!