Steve 'netcop' Firth
Fart pa he'd vow
2006-11-17 19:04:07 UTC
Second Thowts.
Are the moderators unwilling to take action against this abuse?
Fuck off you whiney, netcopping cunt.
Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
2006-11-17 19:24:15 UTC
On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:04:07 +0000, Fart pa he'd vow
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Second Thowts.
Are the moderators unwilling to take action against this abuse?
Fuck off you whiney, netcopping cunt.
I suspect you missed the point, Fart.
--
Paul Rooney

"Rooney is one of these vandals and has done his utmost to help trash dl and the
other groups which he regularly crossposts to. He's created a false FAQ
and charter" (Chris Lawrence in uk.rec.walking)

"Also long time d.l. reader but never feel robust enough to post much,
especially since Rooney wrecked the group." (Rachel Sullivan in uk.rec.walking)

"Low life scum doesn't even begin to describe you. You are the most loathsome
individual ever to cross the threshold of d.l." (JK in demon.local)

"Your continued posting here with an overlong sig perfectly demonstrates the
sort of person you are and is entirely relevant to every other post you make
in whatever newsgroup. You're a stupid, boorish, childish, little oik, with
no manners, an over-inflated opinion of yourself and nothing that I can see
to commend you to anyone...Now fuck off out of this newsgroup once and for all."
(Malcolm Ogilvie in demon.local)
Fart pa he'd vow
2006-11-17 19:43:35 UTC
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Second Thowts.
Are the moderators unwilling to take action against this abuse?
Fuck off you whiney, netcopping cunt.
I suspect you missed the point, Fart.
So what is the point other than that cunt Firth complaining to the
moderators, the whiney netcopping fuck?
Cute Little Mexican Midget
2006-11-17 19:48:36 UTC
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Post by Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
I suspect you missed the point, Fart.
So what is the point other than that cunt Firth complaining to the
moderators, the whiney netcopping fuck?
And who are you whining to, exactly, dos cunt?

Grow some balls, ffs.
Fart pa he'd vow
Ask your mate Firth to grow some too, the gutless netcopping cunt.
ah
2006-11-17 23:26:22 UTC
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Post by Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
I suspect you missed the point, Fart.
So what is the point other than that cunt Firth complaining to the
moderators, the whiney netcopping fuck?
And who are you whining to, exactly, dos cunt?
Grow some balls, ffs.
What type(s) of soil do ffs's need?
ah
Tunku
2006-11-18 00:14:05 UTC
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Post by Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
I suspect you missed the point, Fart.
So what is the point other than that cunt Firth complaining to the
moderators, the whiney netcopping fuck?
And who are you whining to, exactly, dos cunt?
Grow some balls, ffs.
What type(s) of soil do ffs's need?
Steve is a netcop? News to me...
--
Tunku

"end user" v. A command regrettably not implemented in most systems.
Fart pa he'd vow

Steve's cock tastes of shit, but I like that.
Alan Holmes
You've actually tasted it?
ah
2006-11-20 04:23:59 UTC
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Post by Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
I suspect you missed the point, Fart.
So what is the point other than that cunt Firth complaining to the
moderators, the whiney netcopping fuck?
And who are you whining to, exactly, dos cunt?
Grow some balls, ffs.
What type(s) of soil do ffs's need?
Steve is a netcop? News to me...
Steve's cock tastes of shit, but I like that.
Take this to email.
ah
Phil Kyle
2006-11-20 16:31:30 UTC
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Post by Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
I suspect you missed the point, Fart.
So what is the point other than that cunt Firth complaining to the
moderators, the whiney netcopping fuck?
And who are you whining to, exactly, dos cunt?
Grow some balls, ffs.
What type(s) of soil do ffs's need?
Steve is a netcop? News to me...
Steve's cock tastes of shit, but I like that.
Take this to email.
Alan Holmes is a big bastard.
--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
ah
2006-11-21 00:42:54 UTC
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Post by Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
I suspect you missed the point, Fart.
So what is the point other than that cunt Firth complaining to the
moderators, the whiney netcopping fuck?
And who are you whining to, exactly, dos cunt?
Grow some balls, ffs.
What type(s) of soil do ffs's need?
Steve is a netcop? News to me...
Steve's cock tastes of shit, but I like that.
Take this to email.
Alan Holmes is a big bastard.
Has a hell of a constitution, though.
ah
Fry
That's his colostomy bag's fault.
Tez Bukkake King
2006-11-21 01:33:35 UTC
Post by Fry
Post by ah
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Post by Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
I suspect you missed the point, Fart.
So what is the point other than that cunt Firth complaining to the
moderators, the whiney netcopping fuck?
And who are you whining to, exactly, dos cunt?
Grow some balls, ffs.
What type(s) of soil do ffs's need?
Steve is a netcop? News to me...
Steve's cock tastes of shit, but I like that.
Take this to email.
Alan Holmes is a big bastard.
Has a hell of a constitution, though.
That's his colostomy bag's fault.
If it, his colostomy bag, detonates like Eastwood's did then it could
take out a large number of NG posters.

TAKE COVER!
Phil Kyle
2006-11-23 21:56:31 UTC
Post by Tez Bukkake King
Post by Fry
Post by ah
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Post by Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
I suspect you missed the point, Fart.
So what is the point other than that cunt Firth complaining to
the moderators, the whiney netcopping fuck?
And who are you whining to, exactly, dos cunt?
Grow some balls, ffs.
What type(s) of soil do ffs's need?
Steve is a netcop? News to me...
Steve's cock tastes of shit, but I like that.
Take this to email.
Alan Holmes is a big bastard.
Has a hell of a constitution, though.
That's his colostomy bag's fault.
If it, his colostomy bag, detonates like Eastwood's did then it could
take out a large number of NG posters.
TAKE COVER!
Shit.
--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Phil Kyle
2006-11-23 21:56:10 UTC
Post by Fry
Post by ah
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Post by Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
I suspect you missed the point, Fart.
So what is the point other than that cunt Firth complaining to
the moderators, the whiney netcopping fuck?
And who are you whining to, exactly, dos cunt?
Grow some balls, ffs.
What type(s) of soil do ffs's need?
Steve is a netcop? News to me...
Steve's cock tastes of shit, but I like that.
Take this to email.
Alan Holmes is a big bastard.
Has a hell of a constitution, though.
That's his colostomy bag's fault.
*vom*
--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Phil Kyle
2006-11-23 21:55:59 UTC
Post by ah
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Post by Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
I suspect you missed the point, Fart.
So what is the point other than that cunt Firth complaining to
the moderators, the whiney netcopping fuck?
And who are you whining to, exactly, dos cunt?
Grow some balls, ffs.
What type(s) of soil do ffs's need?
Steve is a netcop? News to me...
Steve's cock tastes of shit, but I like that.
Take this to email.
Alan Holmes is a big bastard.
Has a hell of a constitution, though.
I'm sick of people hiding behind Hell.
--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Fart pa he'd vow
2006-11-18 00:36:32 UTC
On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:14:05 -0600, Tunku
Post by Tunku
Steve is a netcop? News to me...
Google for "Steve Firth" and "netcop" and you'll see that the worthless
cunt has a *long* history of netcopping, the fuck.

But you don't want to know about that, do you? All you care about is the
taste of his cock.

I hope his colostomy bag explodes in your face the next time you're
sucking him off.
Tunku
2006-11-18 00:45:32 UTC
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
cunt has a *long* history of netcopping, the fuck.
But you don't want to know about that, do you? All you care about is the
taste of his cock.
I hope his colostomy bag explodes in your face the next time you're
sucking him off.
Heheheh, much the reponse I expected. There are a lot of you on usenet
eh?, always resorting to the same lines. I expect I'm going to be
labelled as a kiddy fiddler next, or a habitue of late night car
parking, or even a dog lover. Or even pounced on for getting a word
wrong. Heh, Seen it all before.
You don't do welding do you?

Fart pa he'd vow
2006-11-18 01:03:42 UTC
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
taste of his cock.
I hope his colostomy bag explodes in your face the next time you're
sucking him off.
Heheheh, much the reponse I expected. There are a lot of you on usenet
eh?, always resorting to the same lines. I expect I'm going to be
labelled as a kiddy fiddler next, or a habitue of late night car
parking, or even a dog lover.
Is there something you need to get off your chest?
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Or even pounced on for getting a word wrong.
That's exactly the sort of thing Firth and his shit-buddies do all the
time yet you're defending him, the cunt.

Face up to the facts, your mate Filth's a netcop.
git
2006-11-18 01:57:19 UTC
Tunku whinged...
I expect I'm going to be <SLAP>
Fuck off and die you thoroughly contemptible child fucker.
Tunku

Phil Kyle
2006-11-17 21:09:42 UTC
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Second Thowts.
Are the moderators unwilling to take action against this abuse?
Fuck off you whiney, netcopping cunt.
I agree with this.
--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Fart pa he'd vow
Who, other than whiney netcopping cunts, wouldn't?
Phil Kyle
2006-11-18 16:43:54 UTC
Post by Phil Kyle
Post by Fart pa he'd vow
Second Thowts.
Are the moderators unwilling to take action against this abuse?
Fuck off you whiney, netcopping cunt.
I agree with this.
Who, other than whiney netcopping cunts, wouldn't?
Erm, fat people.
--
Phil Kyle™

h i