First solo
David Perry
2007-02-02 19:04:13 UTC
Nope, not mine, but my first student sent solo since attaining my FI
rating!

Almost as exciting as my OWN solo, and certainly worth a logbook star!!
The stude was very, very happy.

Just thought I'd share!

David
Andy Hart
2007-02-03 00:22:11 UTC
Post by David Perry
Nope, not mine, but my first student sent solo since attaining my FI
rating!
Almost as exciting as my OWN solo, and certainly worth a logbook star!!
The stude was very, very happy.
Just thought I'd share!
Nice one David ... good feeling in'it :-)
--
Regards
Andy Hart
David Perry

Andy Hart
Rainer Grieger
2007-02-03 06:03:26 UTC
congratulations !!!

its (almost) the same feeling as a father gets a son.

greetings form germany

rainer
David
David Cartwright
2007-02-06 13:07:30 UTC
Post by David Perry
Nope, not mine, but my first student sent solo since attaining my FI
rating!
Nice one, David. Hope he didn't blow the wind out of your sails as I in
advertently did to my CFI on my first solo. Something to do with the phrase:
"Tell you what, Pete, I didn't half get to 1000' quickly without you sat
there on my right" ...

David C