RAF Millom
Mark Gaskell
2007-01-02 23:32:31 UTC
The RAF Millom Aviation & Military Museum are pleased to anounce the launch
of its Spring discount voucher, it will offer a 20% reduction on the regular
admission charge upon presentation of the voucher, the voucher is valid till
the end of March 2007.

It can be found at www.rafmillom.co.uk/museum_offers.htm

We are very close to anouncing the expansion plans based around the existing
location and at an additional nearby site.
Gus Cabre

Russell W. Barnes
2007-01-08 19:55:26 UTC
Post by Gus Cabre
Thanks Mark. I promise to pop in and visit the day I come around that part
of the world. Which is the closest airfield? Barra perhaps?
Depends what you're landing. Walney Island or Cark (Flookborough), I
suspect. Ironically, the nearest aerodrome is now where the museum (and
prison) is!

Isn't Barra in the Outer Hebrides?
--

Regds,

Russell W. B.
http://www.huttonrow.co.uk
http://www.flickr.com/photos/russell_w_b
Gus Cabre
2007-01-12 23:04:58 UTC
Russell,

Thanks. Yes, you're right: I was thinking of Barrow (Walney Island). Barra
is in the south of the Scottish western isles.

Gus