Irish airfields : Call to pilots.
TThierry
2006-10-17 07:40:20 UTC
My site is an interactive directory of airfields. Information is
provided by pilots. It's been activ for several years in France. I
recently added the Irish airfields. (UK airfields were added one year
ago).
This site is based on information sharing. You get information provided
by unknown, devoted pilots and in return give them information about
your own airfield, including for exemple gas availability, accomodation
in the vicinity, or whatever you may want to add.
For the past 3 weeks, only one or two irish airfields cards have been
filled. The first pilots to fill cards do it out of pure altruism,
since eurovfr has little to offer them in return. I hope there will be
such sharing pilots in Ireland. And that's why I post this message.

Apart from the airfield directory, the page offers a flight planer,
access to Metar, Tafs, Notams, pictures, interactive maps, and
miscelaneous tools for airmen.

http://www.eurovfr.com

Best regards.

Thierry.
Mike Isaksen
2006-10-17 22:26:41 UTC
And here's hoping that German pilots also take some time to contribute. I'm
in the US, but am always looking for info about private flying in Northern
Germany. I definitely haven't found much. Too bad!
This site is based on information sharing. .... (snipped stuff)...
For the past 3 weeks, only one or two Irish airfield cards have been
http://www.eurovfr.com
Alan
2006-10-18 07:12:37 UTC
tower to aer lingus 541, what is your height and postion please -----
jeez i'm 6ft 3 and sitting down to be sure begorah
karel
2006-10-18 07:23:00 UTC
tower to aer lingus 541, what is your height and postion please -----
jeez i'm 6ft 3 and sitting down to be sure begorah
And that'll teach him to ask for altitude next time iso height

pietro
2006-10-18 07:14:37 UTC
Post by Mike Isaksen
And here's hoping that German pilots also take some time to contribute. I'm
in the US, but am always looking for info about private flying in Northern
Germany. I definitely haven't found much. Too bad!
Why don't you try here:

<http://www.flugzeugforum.de/>

You don't have to be able to speak german (but it helps). You can
formulate your question in english.

P.