Flights over Bolton
James Moore
2006-09-13 20:15:29 UTC
I've noticed a lot more flights over Bolton in the evenings since about
2 weeks ago. I guess it is to or from Manchester airport. It doesn't
bother me I'm just interested to find out if anyone knows a reason for this?
Edward
2006-09-15 20:24:30 UTC
Post by James Moore
I've noticed a lot more flights over Bolton in the evenings since about
2 weeks ago. I guess it is to or from Manchester airport. It doesn't
bother me I'm just interested to find out if anyone knows a reason for this?
Every evening this week, as dusk is approaching, a flight of 4
Hercybirds pass over heading for the Irish Sea, roughly NW. (Wasn't home
this evening so can't say for Friday).
Edward..
flybywire