IFR trip report - UK to Valencia, Spain
Peter
2009-10-24 10:59:06 UTC
http://www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/valencia/
brian whatcott
2009-11-09 00:22:21 UTC
Post by Peter
http://www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/valencia/
I enjoyed that trip report, autopilot, rnav, oxygen
'n all!

Almost no comparison to the Biggin -Jersey trip I made long ago with
half as many main wheels, except in the fun department, I imagine!

Brian W
Peter
2009-11-11 11:02:40 UTC
Post by brian whatcott
Post by Peter
http://www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/valencia/
I enjoyed that trip report, autopilot, rnav, oxygen
'n all!
Almost no comparison to the Biggin -Jersey trip I made long ago with
half as many main wheels, except in the fun department, I imagine!
Brian W
Half as many main wheels??

x----------x
brian whatcott
2009-11-11 13:33:09 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by brian whatcott
Post by Peter
http://www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/valencia/
I enjoyed that trip report, autopilot, rnav, oxygen
'n all!
Almost no comparison to the Biggin -Jersey trip I made long ago with
half as many main wheels, except in the fun department, I imagine!
Brian W
Half as many main wheels??
Fournier RF-4: one main, one tail and two wing outriggers.

Brian W