MH 1521 "Le Brussard"
The Nomad
2008-09-28 17:33:01 UTC
Hi all,

Just a question on the off chance some one can help.

Anyone got any photos of one of these beasts - up close, especially
internal shots, instrumentation etc. etc.

Am 'involved' in a rebuild of one and need a bit of support for not
poshing it up too much!

Regards

Nomad

p.s. reply here as email munged!
jan olieslagers
2008-09-28 18:15:57 UTC
Post by The Nomad
Hi all,
Just a question on the off chance some one can help.
Anyone got any photos of one of these beasts - up close, especially
internal shots, instrumentation etc. etc.
Am 'involved' in a rebuild of one and need a bit of support for not
poshing it up too much!
A simple google search led me to
http://www.flight-manuals-on-cd.com/previousA.html
which at least offers a general view of the instrument panel -
but perhaps this brings nothing new to you?

FWIW ISTR there's one based at Bondues a/d, or used to be at least.
The Nomad
2008-09-28 19:51:03 UTC
Post by jan olieslagers
Post by The Nomad
Hi all,
Just a question on the off chance some one can help.
Anyone got any photos of one of these beasts - up close, especially
internal shots, instrumentation etc. etc.
Am 'involved' in a rebuild of one and need a bit of support for not
poshing it up too much!
A simple google search led me to
http://www.flight-manuals-on-cd.com/previousA.html which at least offers
a general view of the instrument panel - but perhaps this brings nothing
new to you?
FWIW ISTR there's one based at Bondues a/d, or used to be at least.
I must say having googled until near exhaustion I've not found that!

Will investigate, however I was hoping some one might have photos of
actual 'real live' examples, but as they are rare I guess that may be
unlikely.

However I never fails to amaze me what one can find (or fail to find) via
google!

Nomad
jan olieslagers
2008-09-28 18:16:56 UTC
PS spelling it rightly as "Broussard" might help.
The Nomad
2008-09-28 19:46:01 UTC
Post by jan olieslagers
Post by The Nomad
Hi all,
Just a question on the off chance some one can help.
PS spelling it rightly as "Broussard" might help.
Apologies on that - my keyboard and my fingers don't seem to want to talk
to each other properly tonight!
GillesK
2008-09-28 19:44:06 UTC
Post by The Nomad
Anyone got any photos of one of these beasts - up close, especially
internal shots, instrumentation etc. etc.
One of this bunch http://fougair.tk/ has refurbished five of them over
the years.

You can also contact me at g i l l e s k at m a c d o t c o m
Just get rid of the spaces and place the right punctuation.
Post by The Nomad
Am 'involved' in a rebuild of one and need a bit of support for not
poshing it up too much!
I'm hear of one Broussard that was fitted with wall-to-wall carpet. A
VIP transport version, I suppose. Hard to beat.
John Smith
2008-09-28 21:36:08 UTC
Post by GillesK
I'm hear of one Broussard that was fitted with wall-to-wall carpet. A
VIP transport version, I suppose. Hard to beat.
OT, but how about a VIP equipped Antonov AN-2?
http://www.starflight.ch/flugzeug.html
D. St-Sanvain
2008-10-04 20:01:35 UTC
Hello,
Post by The Nomad
Hi all,
Just a question on the off chance some one can help.
Anyone got any photos of one of these beasts - up close, especially
internal shots, instrumentation etc. etc.
Am 'involved' in a rebuild of one and need a bit of support for not
poshing it up too much!
You'll find some pictures on this Greatest Light Aviation site of The
World ever build by some friends and me :
http://tagazous.free.fr/affichage.php?appareil=Max+Holste+1521+Broussard

This one is dedicated to the " Brou' " only :
http://www.mh-1521.fr/

And there is now a forum :
http://forum.mh-1521.fr/
Post by The Nomad
Regards
Nomad
p.s. reply here as email munged!
Bye
--
D(e l'aviation, rien que de l'aviation) 520
Site et chat : http://d520.online.fr
http://tagazous.free.fr/affichage.php?photographe=D.%20St-Sanvain
The Nomad
2008-10-04 21:24:03 UTC
Post by D. St-Sanvain
Post by The Nomad
Regards
Nomad
p.s. reply here as email munged!
Bye
Many thanks to all those who took the time to the reply - thank you, we
hope to have 'ours' airborne by spring 2009

Thank you again for all the links

Nomad