IMC renewal
Andy R
2007-03-23 14:43:35 UTC
My IMC expires at the end of May but I was thinking of renewing it next
week. Does anyone know if it will then only be valid for 2 years from next
week or will it be 2 years from the end of May. I can't find a ref in
lasors.

TIA

Andy R
Ross Younger
2007-03-23 17:36:12 UTC
Post by Andy R
My IMC expires at the end of May but I was thinking of renewing it next
week. Does anyone know if it will then only be valid for 2 years from next
week or will it be 2 years from the end of May. I can't find a ref in
lasors.
The relevant chapter of LASORS (E3) seems to say to me that it's valid
for 25 months from the date of your last test.

Ross
--
Ross Younger news#***@crazyscot.com (if N fails, try N+1)