Info please
tigercub
2007-03-24 20:46:33 UTC
I am looking at going over to USA to do a intensive PPL course. I have seen
adverts for SanDiego but wonder if anyone out there had any knowledge of
learning in the states.
I understand since 7/11 things have got more difficult.
I would really appreciate any info anyone can provide.

I currently live in Ireland.

best wishes tigercub
David Perry
2007-03-25 12:57:21 UTC
AFAIK you'll need a security check.
I believe the job costs you about 150 quid.

Come to me at Old sarum - I'll get you an intensive PPL and you wont
have to fly top the states to do it! Cost you about 5000 I should
think.

David
best wishes tigercub
Borat
2007-03-25 16:26:28 UTC
Post by tigercub
I am looking at going over to USA to do a intensive PPL course. I have seen
adverts for SanDiego but wonder if anyone out there had any knowledge of
learning in the states.
I understand since 7/11 things have got more difficult.
I would really appreciate any info anyone can provide.
I currently live in Ireland.
best wishes tigercub
The US scene is a bit of a jungle and often its poor value for money. Once
you are there you are stuck.