Name of a Film
Rob White
2007-02-01 19:57:58 UTC
A year or so ago my son came home one Sunday from the video shop with a very
good DVD about Polish or Czech pilots in the Battle Of Britain. I got to
see about 1/2 of it and want to get it out to see it all but the shop not
longer has it and we cannot remember the title but I think the word "blue"
was in there somewhere. What I saw of it had a fairly good plot involving
very good flying scenes and in the end the two stars crashed in the Channel
with one dying to save the other. So - does anybody out there have any idea
of the film's title??

TIA
Rob

It has removed 414 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!
Peter Twydell
2007-02-01 20:30:17 UTC
Post by Rob White
A year or so ago my son came home one Sunday from the video shop with a very
good DVD about Polish or Czech pilots in the Battle Of Britain. I got to
see about 1/2 of it and want to get it out to see it all but the shop not
longer has it and we cannot remember the title but I think the word "blue"
was in there somewhere. What I saw of it had a fairly good plot involving
very good flying scenes and in the end the two stars crashed in the Channel
with one dying to save the other. So - does anybody out there have any idea
of the film's title??
TIA
Rob
Try using Google.

A search on 'blue Czech pilots' gave 96,200 hits, showing the name of
the film to be 'Dark Blue World'.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!
Peter
2007-02-01 20:35:49 UTC
Post by Rob White
A year or so ago my son came home one Sunday from the video shop with a very
good DVD about Polish or Czech pilots in the Battle Of Britain. I got to
see about 1/2 of it and want to get it out to see it all but the shop not
longer has it and we cannot remember the title but I think the word "blue"
was in there somewhere. What I saw of it had a fairly good plot involving
very good flying scenes and in the end the two stars crashed in the Channel
with one dying to save the other. So - does anybody out there have any idea
of the film's title??
Dark Blue World

http://www.air-scene-uk.com/hangar/2002/dbw/dbw.htm

etc

Great Film. I am totally unbiased of course :)