Paramotor Training in the UK.
Support Britain
2007-05-10 06:36:53 UTC
All,

Please allow my to introduce my self and website. It is aimed at
attracting new people into the great sport of Paramotoring. I am a
fully insured instructor based out of our CAA registered site in
Lambourn (West Berkshire, Nr Swindon) Are you thinking about it? I am
happy to talk to anyone and answer any questions you have (no question
to silly, I can assure you! ) Our site is a nice friendly one so
please visit www.paramotorclub.org for a look yourself.

Many Kind Regards
Simon Westmore
Dudek Dealer, www.paramotorclub.org
07983 428 435
David Wright
2007-05-10 10:40:20 UTC
Post by Support Britain
attracting new people into the great sport of Paramotoring.
I'm reasonably interested in this - I like the idea of it being relatively
cheap, and you can launch from a field rather than making the trek to an
airfield. Also like the idea of being able to pack the kit in the car at the
end and go home without needing a trailer.

Anyone else have experience of Paramotoring and would recommend/not
recommend it - for a beginner who ran out of money mid-PPL and hasn't flown
for a year?

Most of the Paramotorists I've spoken to like the idea of switching off the
motor and gliding for a bit when up there - that bit I'm not sure about, is
it feasible to keep the motor going the whole time? Also paranoid about the
canopy going inverted or collapsing on itself, is that common and/or easy to
recover from?

D.