Garmin 96 vs 96c
2008-02-10 16:30:39 UTC
Anyone got any strong views on the b and W version vs colour?

Someone else told me to forfget either of them and get a skyforce skymap. A
tidy price hike, but maybe worth it?

I am upgrading from a trusted friend, the Garmin 90!

Julian Scarfe
2008-02-18 09:17:31 UTC
Post by D
Anyone got any strong views on the b and W version vs colour?
Someone else told me to forfget either of them and get a skyforce skymap.
A tidy price hike, but maybe worth it?
I am upgrading from a trusted friend, the Garmin 90!
We did the same upgrade to the 96c. It doesn't seem much more expensive and
ISTR the battery life is supposed to be better (dunno why).

Julian