sunderland airshow
STEPHEN WHITE
2006-07-18 04:57:34 UTC
where can i see the events schedule for this times etc?
Paul Catley
2006-07-18 19:40:46 UTC
Post by STEPHEN WHITE
where can i see the events schedule for this times etc?
Google for it.

http://www.sunderland-airshow.com/display.asp

First link that popped up. Really hard, that :)

Paul
STEPHEN WHITE
Paul
dave
2006-07-19 05:58:12 UTC
Post by Paul Catley
Google for it.
http://www.sunderland-airshow.com/display.asp
First link that popped up. Really hard, that :)
Is there a timetable on that site? Oh, no, there isn't, which is what he
asked for!
Paul Catley
2006-07-19 18:11:19 UTC
Is there a timetable on that site? Oh, no, there isn't, which is what he asked
for!
He asked for times...

"Flying Times: Saturday 1.00pm - 5.00pm, Sunday 12.30pm - 4.30pm"

He asked for an events schedule...

"RAF Red Arrows Aerobatic Display Team
RAF Merlin
RAF Typhoon (Eurofighter)
RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight - Lancaster/Hurricane/Spitfire
RAF Tornado GR4
RAF Tucano
RAF Hawk (Sunday only)
RAF Falcons Parachute Display Team (Sunday only)
Royal Navy Black Cats Helicopter Display Team
RAF Harrier GR7
RAF Tutor
RAF Hercules C130J
Royal Navy Historic Flight - Seahawk, Sea Fury
The Blades Formation Team
B17 - Flying Fortress 'Sally B'
BAC Fouga Magister
RNAF AB-412 (Search and Rescue Helicopter)
RNAF PC-7
SU26
Pitts Special"

If he wants more info...

"For more info
0191 553 2000"

That seems to have covered everything. If you think there's a site with better
info, feel free to search for it.

Paul
dave
2006-07-20 21:37:37 UTC
Post by Paul Catley
[...]
I didn't say there was and I'm not looking for the info myself.

But the website isn't that detailed, hence we could assume he's been there,
done that, and was hoping for someone's personal knowledge of a better
website.

Aye, he could always call them though! Tell them at the same time to have a
more detailed website in future!
Post by Paul Catley
--
Paul