Tiger Moth Flights
News_Demon
2006-11-27 16:11:08 UTC
Hi I am based in London and am looking at booking a tiger moth flight.

I have seen many websites offering these flights.

Can anyone recommend any companies?

Ideally Kent/Surrey locations are best for me but Duxford is not too bad

Cheers
Ryan
--
"From what I understand 00`s have a short life expectancy"

Tim Ward
2006-11-27 17:49:25 UTC
Post by News_Demon
Hi I am based in London and am looking at booking a tiger moth flight.
I have seen many websites offering these flights.
Can anyone recommend any companies?
Ideally Kent/Surrey locations are best for me but Duxford is not too bad
Cambridge Flying Group?

http://www.cambridgeflyinggroup.co.uk/

Quicker to get to from London than Duxford (assuming train).
--
Tim Ward - posting as an individual unless otherwise clear
Cambridge Accommodation Notice Board - www.brettward.co.uk/canb
Cambridge City Councillor
Alt Beer
2006-11-28 15:30:36 UTC
Post by News_Demon
Hi I am based in London and am looking at booking a tiger moth flight.
I have seen many websites offering these flights.
Can anyone recommend any companies?
Ideally Kent/Surrey locations are best for me but Duxford is not too bad
Cheers
Ryan
The Tiger Club
Headcorn Aerodrome