Red Bull Air Race at Longleat
Hagrid
2006-07-11 12:09:58 UTC

I'm coming over from Boston on holiday in September and will be in
London when the Red Bull Air Race returns to Longleat. In an email the
organizing committe said the will NOT allow taxis and/or buses to take
spectators to Longleat; only private cars. (Seems so American, and not
in a good way!) Can anyone tell me a good way to get to the event?
Anyone have experience with the last time the race was held their? I
need to plan the holiday this far in advance!

cheers,
Chuck
Reply: spamcolator a t yahoo d o t com
Chris
2006-07-11 19:06:58 UTC
I suggest you either hire a car or engineer a lift with someone else who is
going. Hiring a car would be cheaper than getting a train and taxi anyway,
Longleat is pretty much out of the way.
Hi,
Simon Peers
2006-07-15 00:35:43 UTC
There are some specific rules about how spectators can arrive, and they are
on the Red Bull Air Race web site, but basically you have to be inside a
private vehicle, not on foot or bicycle etc

Also no tickets will be available on the gate, all must be purchased in
advance, and the demand was expected to be high and then sell out.=
Hi,