Atlantic Crossing on a Single Engine Airplane
Mike India
2009-09-05 12:13:34 UTC
Good Day fellow pilots and aviation enthusiasts.

After 30 years I made my dream to cross the Atlantic on a Single
Engine Airplane, True.

If you like to read the Trip story and see the photos, I have
published it on Hub Pages in four parts. Go to the link :

http://hubpages.com/hub/Atlantic-Crossing-on-a-Single-Engine-Airplane

and enjoy reading.

Enjoy flying too.

Manos Ioannidis
Mike India.

Private Pilot and Aviation Enthusiast. Home base Athens Greece. PPL.
ME IR. Extensive flying over Europe and Atlantic Crossing on a SE
Airplane. I like to share flying experience in different parts of the
world.
Age 54, male, Nationality Greek. Airplanes Owned: Cessna 310, Piper
Navajo 425P
Peter
2009-09-23 10:48:04 UTC
I think this newsgroup is practically dead now. The people who used to
be here have moved to the web forums on flyer.co.uk and pprune.org.

Interesting reading though - I have just been down your way:

www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/troy

Peter
x----------x
Pd
2009-09-23 16:33:24 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by Mike India
After 30 years I made my dream to cross the Atlantic on a Single
Engine Airplane, True.
If you like to read the Trip story and see the photos, I have
http://hubpages.com/hub/Atlantic-Crossing-on-a-Single-Engine-Airplane
Great story Manos. I really enjoy reading trip reports from people who
still get a kick out of flying.
Post by Peter
I think this newsgroup is practically dead now. The people who used to
be here have moved to the web forums on flyer.co.uk and pprune.org.
www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/troy
Newsgroups do seem to be an endangered species, but I always read your
trip reports Peter. They give me a tiny glimpse of that feeling of being
up there where life's petty problems get put in perspective.
--
Pd