Latest Biz Jet Photos 30/05
Alex P - Aviation Images
2007-05-31 13:37:42 UTC

Gulfstream G500 N500RD - possibly the best colour scheme on any
business jet to date, was captured making a very smooth touch down on
r/w 08 at Luton yesterday:
http://alexpeake.fotopic.net/p41820330.html

Other movements graphed include: Challenger N914X, recently re-
registered Learjet D-CEJA, Citation OO-SKP, new Citation G-RSXL &
Global 5000 N205EL:
http://alexpeake.fotopic.net/c1273652_41.html

Thanks for your interest,

Alex
http://alexpeake.fotopic.net/
Flying Rat
2007-05-31 22:02:40 UTC
Post by Alex P - Aviation Images
Gulfstream G500 N500RD - possibly the best colour scheme on any
business jet to date, was captured making a very smooth touch down on
http://alexpeake.fotopic.net/p41820330.html
nice photo Alex, but that colour scheme is horrible!

FR
Hmmmmm
2007-06-02 10:04:24 UTC
Post by Flying Rat
Post by Alex P - Aviation Images
Gulfstream G500 N500RD - possibly the best colour scheme on any
business jet to date, was captured making a very smooth touch down on
http://alexpeake.fotopic.net/p41820330.html
nice photo Alex, but that colour scheme is horrible!
FR
I agree, burt others may like i ...

- Eat Marmite at breakfast & nothing worse will happen to you for the rest
of the day
Flying Rat
2007-06-03 11:08:10 UTC
In article <466140ab$0$25553$***@nan-newsreader-05.noos.net>, ***@b.c
says...
Post by Hmmmmm
Post by Flying Rat
Post by Alex P - Aviation Images
Gulfstream G500 N500RD - possibly the best colour scheme on any
business jet to date, was captured making a very smooth touch down on
http://alexpeake.fotopic.net/p41820330.html
nice photo Alex, but that colour scheme is horrible!
FR
I agree, burt others may like i ...
I've seen a lot worse over the years, but I certainly wouldn't pay all
that for a Gulfstream and then paint it in that dark scheme. The Harrods
jets used green much more effectively

FR
--
My amateur aviation photography site