Psic. Evaluations in other professions
Steve Sousa
2007-07-09 14:44:08 UTC
Hello:

Does anyone know of other professions that require psicological
evaluation of "attitude" to weed out overconfident candidates etc?

Thank you.

Best Regards
Alan
proffesional knife throwers perhaps
Charlie
2007-07-09 15:30:59 UTC
Orthography, perhaps
Steve Sousa
2007-07-09 16:33:59 UTC
Post by Charlie
Post by Steve Sousa
Does anyone know of other professions that require psicological
evaluation of "attitude" to weed out overconfident candidates etc?
Orthography, perhaps
English is not my natural language, why should i apologize? i've read a
lot worse from people that was born and raised in english-speaking
countries...

Best Regards

Steve Sousa
Charlie
2007-07-09 20:31:15 UTC
Post by Steve Sousa
Post by Charlie
Post by Steve Sousa
Does anyone know of other professions that require psicological
evaluation of "attitude" to weed out overconfident candidates etc?
Orthography, perhaps
English is not my natural language, why should i apologize? i've read a
lot worse from people that was born and raised in english-speaking
countries...
Er, who ever asked for an apology? You asked a question, and I provided an
answer. It was just a suggestion .............. ;-)))
Neil G
2007-07-10 17:43:59 UTC
Post by Steve Sousa
Does anyone know of other professions that require psicological
evaluation of "attitude" to weed out overconfident candidates etc?
Thank you.
Best Regards
Many do, it depends on how confident the company is in their
personnel/HR department to do the right job without having to resort to
tool like psychometric testing :) I would say testing therefore is not
totally dependent on the profession type.