Yak 18T
david
2006-10-31 19:36:07 UTC
I want one.

;o(

David
Alan
2006-10-31 20:08:08 UTC
phone the russian embassy
Post by david
I want one.
;o(
David
david
2006-11-01 09:18:47 UTC
Hungarian I should have thought!

Or Richard Good!

I think they are uper lookers these planes, always have. The review in
Pilot magazine, by an author not prepared to give his name, made my mouth
water!

On Pilot, I note the article on the Bulldog is also written by a person not
prepared to give his name. What is Pilot coming to??

Incidentally, that Bulldog article was a bit, erm, crap. All the Bulldogs I
know of or have flown will spin intantly if at 65kts you pull hard back and
kick full rudder. Oh well, I don't write anonymously for Pilot, so what do
I know?

NoSpam
2006-11-01 09:55:16 UTC
david wrote:
... snipped
Post by david
On Pilot, I note the article on the Bulldog is also written by a person not
prepared to give his name. What is Pilot coming to??
Incidentally, that Bulldog article was a bit, erm, crap. All the Bulldogs I
know of or have flown will spin intantly if at 65kts you pull hard back and
kick full rudder. Oh well, I don't write anonymously for Pilot, so what do
I know?
That Bulldog article was particularly poor; I was thinking of writing to
have a moan but decided it wasn't worth the effort. Also Old Sarum
Flying Club have operated Bulldogs for nearly 10 years in a school/club
environment, I'm rather surprised the reviewer didn't go there to speak
to someone that actually knows the aircraft and its long term operation.

Dave
Akos
2006-11-04 11:10:35 UTC
Me too...