Giving away: French SIA charts 2006 Ed 1
Peter
2006-10-30 17:38:19 UTC
I have just had the automatic update so these are the just-expired
ones, dated March-October 2006.

Scale 1:1M

North
South
The thick booklet

First one to give me their postal address will get it :)

Peter.
E-mail replies to ***@peter2000AB.co.uk but remove the A and the B.
LP
2006-10-30 22:20:06 UTC

Did reply to this but your email bounces back with the following:

procmail: Program failure (75) of "/usr/local/bin/tmda-filter"
<***@peter2000.co.uk>... Deferred: local mailer
(/usr/local/bin/procmail) exited with EX_TEMPFAIL
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

But i am very interested in the charts if possible.

Please email
bob AT litepix.co.uk
If still available

Thanks

Bob Kent
Shoreham Airport Visitor Centre
Peter
2006-10-31 07:26:17 UTC
Post by LP
procmail: Program failure (75) of "/usr/local/bin/tmda-filter"
(/usr/local/bin/procmail) exited with EX_TEMPFAIL
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old
But i am very interested in the charts if possible.
Please email
bob AT litepix.co.uk
If still available
Thanks
Bob Kent
Shoreham Airport Visitor Centre
Sorry about that, emailed you just now, and getting this sorted right
away...