Low flying military jet over London in the wee hours
t***@gmail.com
2007-04-26 11:23:02 UTC
Greetings,

I have a question for anyone who might know - I live in West London,
and around 3am this morning (not sure of the exact time) I was woken
by what sounded like a very low fighter jet, very loud, and passing
very quickly.

My dead-of-night fears about the balloon having gone up apart, I
wondered who was behind it, and what the purpose of such a flight was?

I'm just interested really, rather than Mr Angry - as it was a one
off, but any insight would be very welcome.

Best Regards

Matt Taylor
flak monkey
2007-04-27 23:50:11 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Greetings,
I have a question for anyone who might know - I live in West London,
and around 3am this morning (not sure of the exact time) I was woken
by what sounded like a very low fighter jet, very loud, and passing
very quickly.
My dead-of-night fears about the balloon having gone up apart, I
wondered who was behind it, and what the purpose of such a flight was?
I'm just interested really, rather than Mr Angry - as it was a one
off, but any insight would be very welcome.
Probably aliens. Wouldn't be surprised. Some reet dodgy folk round here of
late.