Time to leave?
johnarrow
2010-11-11 08:59:16 UTC
Well, with the last aviation-related post appearing on Sept 25th,
since when the group has been the home of shoes / handbags / fashion-
related selling postings it is, I think, time to leave :-/

OldJohn
Geo
2010-11-11 13:04:39 UTC
On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 00:59:16 -0800 (PST), johnarrow
Post by johnarrow
Well, with the last aviation-related post appearing on Sept 25th,
since when the group has been the home of shoes / handbags / fashion-
related selling postings it is, I think, time to leave :-/
Like most airports these days - expensive parking for a big shopping centre (oh
- and they do let some aircraft in and out on the other side)
Geo
brian whatcott
2010-11-14 19:36:23 UTC
Post by johnarrow
Well, with the last aviation-related post appearing on Sept 25th,
since when the group has been the home of shoes / handbags / fashion-
related selling postings it is, I think, time to leave :-/
OldJohn
I look over the aviation related newsgroups each day. So you think YOU
have problems?
The free.UK.aviation.vulcan-xh558 newsgroup has seen three on topic
notes in the last five years or so. And it's not the only one!

Brian W
Oklahoma