This toon had me in stitches!
2007-05-18 17:00:06 UTC

Mark Jones Laptop2
2007-05-22 09:05:29 UTC
you need to get out more pal
Post by D
http://youtu.be/V4XiZGrLs8o
2007-05-22 12:01:57 UTC
Post by Mark Jones Laptop2
you need to get out more pal
How much pal should I get out?

David
Mark Jones Laptop2
2007-05-24 08:03:49 UTC
Post by D
Post by Mark Jones Laptop2
you need to get out more pal
How much pal should I get out?
David
Well if you thought that that cartoon was funny then maybe you should start
with the local nursery school or OAP day centre.

Mark
2007-05-24 20:58:41 UTC
Post by Mark Jones Laptop2
Well if you thought that that cartoon was funny then maybe you should start
with the local nursery school or OAP day centre.
Mark
Okay. And I can get the pal there? The pal I should be getting out?

David
Mark Jones Laptop2
2007-05-25 08:12:01 UTC
Post by D
Post by Mark Jones Laptop2
Well if you thought that that cartoon was funny then maybe you should start
with the local nursery school or OAP day centre.
Mark
Okay. And I can get the pal there? The pal I should be getting out?
David
There will be plenty of pals for you to giggle with at either of those
matey.