Sponsorship anyone?
2007-05-30 10:45:31 UTC
Hi peeps, my wife is invloved in a cycle from London to paris in June this
year in an affort to raise funds for junior diabetes. One of our friends
hasd a child with Type 1 diabetes (i.e. not caused by eating and watching
telly all day long) and it REALLY screws their life up.

If you are into sponsoring, and if you would like to help, please visit

http://www.justgiving.com/glucosegirls

and

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/mostpopul...ucose_girls.php
and do what you can.

many, many thanks.

David
Hmmmmm
2007-06-02 10:06:55 UTC
Post by D
Hi peeps, my wife is invloved in a cycle from London to paris in June this
year in an affort to raise funds for junior diabetes. One of our friends
hasd a child with Type 1 diabetes (i.e. not caused by eating and watching
telly all day long) and it REALLY screws their life up.
If you are into sponsoring, and if you would like to help, please visit
http://www.justgiving.com/glucosegirls
and
http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/mostpopul...ucose_girls.php
and do what you can.
many, many thanks.
David
Au contraire.

Type II diabetes is brought about later in life usually and is most often
due to extreme stress.
2007-06-02 16:04:05 UTC
Post by Hmmmmm
Au contraire.
Type II diabetes is brought about later in life usually and is most often
due to extreme stress.
But I have not mentioned type II, only type I .

Hmmmmm
2007-06-02 23:41:08 UTC
Post by D
Post by Hmmmmm
Au contraire.
Type II diabetes is brought about later in life usually and is most often
due to extreme stress.
But I have not mentioned type II, only type I .
Yet you mentioned "Type 1 diabetes (i.e. not caused by eating and watching
telly all day long) "

which implied (since there are only two identified types of diabetes) that
type 1 was not the eatng and TV type.
If you had written " ( not necessarily caused by eating and watching telly
all day long)"
I would have had no problem of understanding of what you wanted to imply.
Richard Herring
2007-06-03 11:42:27 UTC
Post by Hmmmmm
Post by D
Post by Hmmmmm
Au contraire.
Type II diabetes is brought about later in life usually and is most often
due to extreme stress.
But I have not mentioned type II, only type I .
Yet you mentioned "Type 1 diabetes (i.e. not caused by eating and watching
telly all day long) "
which implied (since there are only two identified types of diabetes) that
type 1 was not the eatng and TV type.
Which made perfect sense, since it isn't.
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/diabetesinsulindependent.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_mellitus_type_1
Post by Hmmmmm
If you had written " ( not necessarily caused by eating and watching telly
all day long)"
I would have had no problem of understanding of what you wanted to imply.
It's type 2 that's associated with obesity and sedentary lifestyle.
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/diabetesnoninsulindependent.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_mellitus_type_2
Richard Herring <mailto:***@clupeid.demon.co.uk>
2007-06-04 20:32:35 UTC