Fancy sending the Gloster Whittle out today
flybywire
2007-06-25 18:13:25 UTC
What a day to transfer our most precious jet

and

seen going through the flooded Bingham area

Mike
Philip Morten
2007-06-27 10:01:05 UTC
Post by flybywire
What a day to transfer our most precious jet
http://snap25.photobox.co.uk/152723784569ff5d25547c7e25ebb5b5303be5b069335b48a6a8ddcb.jpg
and
http://snap25.photobox.co.uk/8363000010f9c6990ffa2380a94cefbf7323cb0224795d587e765908.jpg
seen going through the flooded Bingham area
Mike
You do realise that this is a full-size model, not the real thing ? See
<http://forum.keypublishing.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71310> for
information about this move.

Philip Morten
flybywire

Philip Morten
Charlie
2007-07-09 15:19:50 UTC
Post by flybywire
Yes I do now it was on its way to Cranwell for the Whittle anniversary
Mike
Hmmmm. A bit late, tho-but!