MDH / DA
2007-07-05 19:12:34 UTC
Go on, admit it, you thought decision height was when you decided and then
called "land" or "go around" didn't you? Well at Thessaloniki today it was
clearly defined, by empirical evidence, as the point at which you key the
mic and scream "can we land? can we land? can we land???"

Brilliant.

david
Peter
2007-07-07 19:03:58 UTC
Post by D
Go on, admit it, you thought decision height was when you decided and then
called "land" or "go around" didn't you? Well at Thessaloniki today it was
clearly defined, by empirical evidence, as the point at which you key the
mic and scream "can we land? can we land? can we land???"
Brilliant.
david
You mean there was nobody on the radio giving you a landing clearance?

In the 3rd world, comms do get a bit ropey sometimes.