Stansted Photos
Alex P - Aviation Images
2007-03-25 13:56:47 UTC

I spent the morning in Stansted yesterday, and have updated my website
with a selection of photos, which can be seen here:
http://www.alexpeake.fotopic.net/c1238330.html

Hope this is of interest,

Alex
http://www.alexpeake.fotopic.net
Junk Address
2007-03-26 10:27:05 UTC
Post by Alex P - Aviation Images
Hope this is of interest,
Out of curiosity, wouldn't it be more polite to
give your potential audience a hint as to why
you think it might be interesting to them?
Phil Collin
2007-03-26 14:18:37 UTC
Post by Junk Address
Post by Alex P - Aviation Images
Hope this is of interest,
Out of curiosity, wouldn't it be more polite to
give your potential audience a hint as to why
you think it might be interesting to them?
He didn't say he thought it would be of interest he said he hoped.
And your post wasn't out of curiosity it was out of pettiness.
Phil Collin
drclive
2007-03-27 08:09:13 UTC
Post by Alex P - Aviation Images
Hi,
I spent the morning in Stansted yesterday, and have updated my website
with a selection of photos, which can be seen here:http://www.alexpeake.fotopic.net/c1238330.html
Hope this is of interest,
Alexhttp://www.alexpeake.fotopic.net
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really loved the pictures. Please
keep posting them. Thanks

Clive
Alex P - Aviation Images
2007-03-27 10:26:33 UTC
Post by drclive
Post by Alex P - Aviation Images
Hi,
I spent the morning in Stansted yesterday, and have updated my website
with a selection of photos, which can be seen here:http://www.alexpeake.fotopic.net/c1238330.html
Hope this is of interest,
Alexhttp://www.alexpeake.fotopic.net
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really loved the pictures. Please
keep posting them. Thanks
Clive
Thanks everyone. I'll keep them coming...

All the best,