2 Days Dutch Homebuilders Organisation Meeting NVAV (http://www.nvav.nl)
Zier & van de Steenoven
2011-04-12 15:13:50 UTC
Saturday 16 April Sunday 17 April
For NVAV members and subscribed foreign visitors.
Visit to the Gyrocopter Museum on Midden Zeeland Airfield (EHMZ) NL.
http://www.zeeland-airport.nl/
Welcome on Saturday at the NVAV stall 11:00 next to the restaurant.
As a group we will enter the museum at 13:00.
Interested visitors can sign in with Richard for a flight with a
gyrocopter.
The restaurant wil be open for dinner on saturday evening and
breakfast on sundaymorning.
Camping next to the restaurant is possible, using sanitation.
Please subscribe in advance by email using ***@nvav.nl
(remove odd numbers) stating number of persons,
camping, participating dinner and breakfast.

http://maps.google.nl/maps?ll=51.513921,3.72244&z=16&t=h&hl=nl
http://www.gyrocopteraviation.nl/
jan olieslagers
2011-04-13 16:37:21 UTC
Post by Zier & van de Steenoven
Saturday 16 April Sunday 17 April
For NVAV members and subscribed foreign visitors.
Visit to the Gyrocopter Museum on Midden Zeeland Airfield (EHMZ) NL.
http://www.zeeland-airport.nl/
Welcome on Saturday at the NVAV stall 11:00 next to the restaurant.
As a group we will enter the museum at 13:00.
Interested visitors can sign in with Richard for a flight with a
gyrocopter.
The restaurant wil be open for dinner on saturday evening and
breakfast on sundaymorning.
Camping next to the restaurant is possible, using sanitation.
(remove odd numbers) stating number of persons,
camping, participating dinner and breakfast.
Will anything be done about the aerodrome fee?