Beagle-Auster Terrier manuals/pilot notes
TERENCE DANN
2006-08-03 08:29:22 UTC
Does anyone have a source of original pilots notes, maintenace manuals etc
for the Beagle-Auster Terrier or Auster 6A?

thanks in advance

Terry
Edward
2006-08-09 21:19:34 UTC
Post by TERENCE DANN
Does anyone have a source of original pilots notes, maintenace manuals etc
for the Beagle-Auster Terrier or Auster 6A?
thanks in advance
Terry
Going along the A5 near Corwen in July I saw what I believe to be an
Auster taxying in an adjacent field. It was in camo paint like an
artillery spotter.
--
Edward..

Dave Eadsforth
2006-08-10 09:04:28 UTC
Post by TERENCE DANN
Does anyone have a source of original pilots notes, maintenace manuals etc
for the Beagle-Auster Terrier or Auster 6A?
thanks in advance
Terry
I'm a bit late picking up on this one, but have you tried Crecy
Publishing? They do old pilots notes.

Cheers,

Dave
Dave Eadsforth