helicopter-training ukft
Frank
2007-01-23 17:26:09 UTC

have anybody done JAA helicopter training in the staates?
The offer of www.ukft.com seems to bee not to bad.
But I get no response to my answer by e-mail.

Frank
Flying Rat
2007-01-23 23:05:45 UTC
Post by Frank
Hi,
have anybody done JAA helicopter training in the staates?
The offer of www.ukft.com seems to bee not to bad.
But I get no response to my answer by e-mail.
Frank
when did you email them? Don't forget it's California which is 8 hours
behind GMT.
Chris
2007-02-05 23:16:33 UTC
I suggest you go to www.pprune.org and do a search for UKFT. There is a
suggestion that what is said on their website is misleading.
Hi,
Frank
Alt Beer
2007-02-06 15:53:35 UTC
Post by Frank
Hi,
have anybody done JAA helicopter training in the staates?
The offer of www.ukft.com seems to bee not to bad.
But I get no response to my answer by e-mail.
Frank
Here are lists of CAA Approved (first document) and Registered (second
document) trainers:

You wont find UKFT in either but you will find several others in the USA.
Don't search for USA in the PDF's. Look through each entry, some only show
the state in the address within the USA.

http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/33/SRG_FCL_APPROVEDFTOS.PDF

http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/33/SRG_FCL_REGISTEREDFACILITIES.PDF