TB20 trip reports
Peter
2010-02-25 18:49:31 UTC
Not having been here for a while... don't recall if I have posted any
of these here previously, but here we go.

UK to Turkey
http://www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/troy/

UK to Spain
http://www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/valencia/

and a little IFR flight to Germany
http://www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/dortmund/

plus a general writeup on the TB20GT which I did a while ago and
occassionally add to it
http://www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/tb20-experience/
jan olieslagers
2010-02-26 17:21:50 UTC
Post by Peter
Not having been here for a while... don't recall if I have posted any
of these here previously, but here we go.
Thanks for sharing sir, this place is too silent anyway.
Double nice to have some reading stuff as nice as this!
B!
2010-02-26 20:38:07 UTC
Post by Peter
Not having been here for a while... don't recall if I have posted any
of these here previously, but here we go.
UK to Turkey
http://www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/troy/
UK to Spain
http://www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/valencia/
and a little IFR flight to Germany
http://www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/dortmund/
plus a general writeup on the TB20GT which I did a while ago and
occassionally add to it
http://www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/tb20-experience/
Excellent reading material for the next weeks. Thanks a lot!

-Rene
--
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!