HP Hampden
a***@gmail.com
2013-07-04 10:41:40 UTC
Dear all.
Does anyone know what condition the Linconshire Aviation Heritage
Centre's Hampden AE435 is in? Does anyone have any pictures?
Cheers,
Mike.
Hello Mike,
My father flew this a/c for a while in ww2.I have the log books for this period,photos of the a/c and crew,together with a diary written by the navigator Peter Bailey The w/o gunner Sgt Tytherley went on to fly with w/co Maudslay on the Dambuster raid and was shot down and killed on the return.
What is your interest in this A/c, would love to swap any info.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Andrew
Vic
2013-07-04 14:30:05 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Dear all.
Does anyone know what condition the Linconshire Aviation Heritage
Centre's Hampden AE435 is in? Does anyone have any pictures?
Cheers,
Mike.
Hello Mike,
My father flew this a/c for a while in ww2.I have the log books for this period,photos of the a/c and crew,together with a diary written by the navigator Peter Bailey The w/o gunner Sgt Tytherley went on to fly with w/co Maudslay on the Dambuster raid and was shot down and killed on the return.
What is your interest in this A/c, would love to swap any info.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Andrew
Andrew,

You are replying to a question posted in 1997. It's unlikely Mike is
still waiting for a reply 16 years later ... but you never know ;)

Sorry I can't help you with info on this aircraft.

Vic