Trick photography?
Bertie Doe
2008-11-03 21:31:48 UTC
Am I correct in thinking that 95% of the following flying sequence ...... is
a model a/c?

http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/08102703.html
Craig Coope
2008-11-03 21:36:55 UTC
On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:31:48 -0000, "Bertie Doe"
Post by Bertie Doe
Am I correct in thinking that 95% of the following flying sequence ...... is
a model a/c?
http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/08102703.html
LOL....that looks fake as hell at the end....

The Zero ST
Robert Eagle
2008-11-05 13:41:17 UTC
Post by Bertie Doe
Am I correct in thinking that 95% of the following flying sequence ...... is
a model a/c?
http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/08102703.html
I don't know if a model a/c is precisely 95% of the film, but I'm more than
95% certain that the film is a glorious fake. I'd love to be proved wrong -
but the a/c has no visible registration - apart from the sponsor's logo - and
I haven't been able to find any record of an accident anywhere that fits the
description. But let's give the filmmaker an Oscar for his briliant work!

RE
M***@MJ.com
2008-11-06 07:13:00 UTC
Post by Robert Eagle
Post by Bertie Doe
Am I correct in thinking that 95% of the following flying sequence ...... is
a model a/c?
http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/08102703.html
I don't know if a model a/c is precisely 95% of the film, but I'm more than
95% certain that the film is a glorious fake. I'd love to be proved wrong -
but the a/c has no visible registration - apart from the sponsor's logo - and
I haven't been able to find any record of an accident anywhere that fits the
description. But let's give the filmmaker an Oscar for his briliant work!
RE
A bit more about it here

http://www.reggiepaulk.com/2008/10/k...buzz-with.html

http://www.usenet.com
Bertie Doe
2008-11-06 21:25:50 UTC
Post by M***@MJ.com
Post by Robert Eagle
Post by Bertie Doe
Am I correct in thinking that 95% of the following flying sequence ...... is
a model a/c?
http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/08102703.html
I don't know if a model a/c is precisely 95% of the film, but I'm more than
95% certain that the film is a glorious fake. I'd love to be proved wrong -
but the a/c has no visible registration - apart from the sponsor's logo - and
I haven't been able to find any record of an accident anywhere that fits the
description. But let's give the filmmaker an Oscar for his briliant work!
RE
A bit more about it here
http://www.reggiepaulk.com/2008/10/k...buzz-with.html
Thanks MJ, I got a 404 on your link, so the Homepage is fav -
http://www.reggiepaulk.com/
The way the model's wing came off and the lack of bounce on landing, looked
a bit sus.