test
David perry
2006-11-17 15:15:41 UTC
test
Peter
2006-11-17 16:12:22 UTC
test
It seems to be working :)
me
2006-11-17 17:26:18 UTC
Why not use uk.test - that's what it's there for, and it spares us all from
wasting bandwidth.

test
David perry
2006-11-18 17:11:51 UTC
Post by me
Why not use uk.test - that's what it's there for, and it spares us all
from wasting bandwidth.
test
How can you waste bandwidth?Its like saying my hard disk is full so it
weighs more.

get a life.

But you proved it's working...ta!

me
2006-11-18 20:21:08 UTC
If I download something, somebody else using the same bit of wire or fibre
has to wait a bit longer for their bit of data. If everybody reading this
newsgroup does the same, lots of people have to wait a bit longer. The .test
groups were created specifically to avoid this problem. Only you, the
tester, needs to download your test message.

Like most things on the net, it's not mandatory. It's just netiquette. Just
like not being abusive to respondents is not mandatory. It's just
netiquette.