Has AVGAS price reduced anywhere (in UK) ?
Geo
2008-11-04 15:33:23 UTC
Our AVGAS price rose steadily to about £1.90 a litre as the crude oil price went
up but Signature seem to have made little or no reduction since oil halved in
price. Are all the suppliers hanging on to the increase or are we just unlucky
to have a Signature monopoly?

Geo
Ross Younger
2008-11-04 16:42:20 UTC
Post by Geo
Are all the suppliers hanging on to the increase or are we just unlucky
to have a Signature monopoly?
Possibly you're unlucky? Chatting with my club's manager a few weeks ago,
I learned that by that point they had had a 5p reduction in the price to
them, and were optimistic about the possibility of a further few pence
reduction next delivery.

Ross
--
Ross Younger news#***@crazyscot.com (if N fails, try N+1)