Club flight to LFGZ Nuits Saint Georges
Brengsek!
2006-07-30 16:05:55 UTC
Last Sunday, I joined the club week of the 'Vliegclub Rotterdam'. This
year, we went to Nuits Saint Georges, close to Dijon and Beaune in
Burgundy. We returned last Friday.

You can find an impression of our trip on
http://www.privatair.nl/f2006/

Rene
I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
Gus Cabre
2006-08-02 20:15:36 UTC
Rene,

Thanks for your website. I have had a look and it is very good. Wetted my
appetite to more European flying.

Regards,

Gus
Coltishall
Neil G
2006-08-03 13:57:18 UTC
Post by Gus Cabre
Rene,
Thanks for your website. I have had a look and it is very good. Wetted my
appetite to more European flying.
Regards,
Gus
Coltishall
Are they giving you more free time now, Gus?

Neil
Gus Cabre
2006-08-03 16:52:00 UTC
What do you mean by more free time? Are you talking about Coltishall? Colt
ceased operational flying on April 1st but we were still 1000 Service
personnel left. We started the drawdown then and will close the station in
November.

My post as Senior Medical Officer ceased on 1st August (I am currently on
annual leave) and I shall be off to Afghanistan in September.

Gus
Coltishall
Gus Cabre
2006-08-02 20:17:47 UTC
From the RAFFCA e-group.

Gus.

You may be interested to know that the CAA Partial RIA has now been released
for a 12-week Public Consultation that will end on 29 August 2006. The
relevant documents and response forms can be accessed via this Web link:
www.caa.co.uk/default.aspx?categoryid=7&pagetype=90&pageid=6476

If you have strong views and have the inclination to comment about Mode-S
then you may wish to respond. I suggest that you pass a copy to collocated
micro light or glider organisations in case they have not had the forms.
Often these consultations fail due to lack of 'exposure' which allows
results that the silent majority did not intend or would appreciate.

Remember, you should read the consultation documents before replying! - It
is possible to respond to issues that are not on the table for consultation!

Mike Jenkins
Gus Cabre

Mike Jenkins
Alt Beer